Wednesday 24 August 2016

Olympic Day! - with Katelyn

We made medals. I did a tree, star and a square pattern as well. Yesterday we also put plaster of paris in our medals. Today we started making our real medals and Maria is going to get us gold, silver and bronze paint to make them look real. On Friday we did an Olympics Day with the whole school. The thing I enjoyed the most was the badminton, and I saw photos of us in the paper today. It was really fun. I also really enjoyed playing table tennis with the people in my group and I also liked playing the soccer.

It was a really fun day and I got silver and bronze medals!


             

Timetable Change

Room Four are looking forward to the timetable change next week. We have spoken about the need to bring along some healthy snacks, (brain f...